INTRODUCTIONIl Baricentro is the biggest wholesale trade centre in Europe, placed near Casamassima city, eastwards of S.S. 100, and it is well linked up with Bari, capital of Apulia Region.
The Centre, for wholesalers and retailers, gives a really wide choice and a good relationship between price and quality. There are enterprises which work in all the merchandise sectors: from clothes to shoes, from complements for furnitures to underwear, from hotellerie to fresh flowers… in every field, the demand meets the offer with experience and professionalism.
SERVICESThe trading centre is completed with a series of facilities for the clients: Hotel, Refreshment places, Tobacco shop, Newsstand, wide car parks and an streamlined security service.
HYSTORYThe Centre, opened in 1987, is born as an answer to a series of unsolved problems of the town centre, respecting the merchant vocation of Bari, open door towards East, North Africa and East Europe. The BARICENTRO is a great project realized by Giuseppe Degennaro, local member of the Italian parliament, with a long experience in the city planning and in the industrial building.
HOW TO REACH IL BARICENTROBy plane:
- Direct flights from Frankfurt, Paris and London.
- With other cities with flights through Rome, Milan and Naples.
- FROM BARI, from the bypass, take the junction for Taranto S.S. 100, after about 10 km. on the right the exit Casamassima and follow the direction of Baricentro.
- FROM TARANTO S.S. 100 exit Baricentro, Casamassima.
- FROM FOGGIA, motorway exit Bari nord, for Bari bypass, take the junction for Taranto, S.S. 100, after about 10 km on the right exit Casamassima, and follow the direction of Baricentro.
- FROM BRINDISI/LECCE, S.S. 16, exit for Taranto S.S. 100, after about 10 k on the right exit Casamassima, and follow the direction of Baricentro.
- FROM MATERA, S.S. 96, follow the direction for Bari bypass, take the junction for Taranto, S.S. 100, after about 10 km on the right exit Casamassima, and follow the direction of Baricentro.